AddThis

Sunday, May 25, 2014

PROMOTION RECOGNITION!

In search of the Sunday paper, I meandered to the mailbox. To my surprise this little jewel was waiting on me; a recognition pendent for my recent promotion within the company. Rodan + Fields Dermatologist knows how to remind their business partners they are appreciated! 

I truly love my job! 

Do you love your job? If you are looking for supplemental income, a retirement fund, vacation fund, or holiday money; look no further. The time is now to join this company. We are the right brand with results-driven products, a proven business system, and a profitable pay plan! In a time when professional development funds, employee discounts, and quarterly raises are becoming scarce, Rodan + Fields continues to innovate, appreciate, and train their business partners! There is NO good reason to stall.  

Let's talk! Contact me, today!
Cheers, 
Brooks
#brooksbrower




No comments:

Post a Comment